The Destiny 2 beta is nearly upon us! And today Bungie dropped a new trailer showing some new gameplay footage and some new details about what content will be available in the beta. Here is the summary:
- Early access begins July 18th (For PS4 Pre-orders).
- July 19th for Xbox One Pre-orders
- Beta testers will be able to play Homecoming, the opening story mission and cinematics.
- A Co-op strike called “The Inverted Spire” will be playable
- Multiplayer will be playable with two modes: Countdown & Control
- New subclasses will be able to be unleashed by players
- Destiny 2 beta players will get a exclusive emblem in September when the game launches. View it here.
Destiny 2 is released on console on Septermber 6th. Find out all the details here.