CYBERPUNK 2077 ATTRIBUTES
When you start out with an RPG, planning your character build is key. That’s no different in Cyberpunk 2077. The new release from CD Projekt Red.
To build your character you start with 7 points which you can allocate to attributes. The attributes are:
- Body – In addition to allowing you to force open doors, each level of Body will add 5 health points, add 3 stamina points, increase damage with fists and gorilla arm by 3, increases damage with melee weapons, decreases movement penalty while grabbing an enemey, increases movements while grappling.
- Reflexes – Determine your maneuverability. Increase in movement speed, increase passive evasion, increase crit chance, and increase damage from Mantis blades.
- Intelligence – Increase cyberdeck RAM capacity, increase quick hack damage, increase quick hack duration.
- Technical ability – increases chances of picking up craftable loot, as well as providing armor and technical aptitude. It allows you to unlock doors and use Tech weapons. Each increase in level will increase your armor by 5%.
- Cool – Determines your resilience, composure and effectiveness in operating from stealth. Also increase crit damage, resistance and stealth damage. Reduces speed at which enemies can detect you.